Arab World

The Arab and Muslim worlds are in an area known geographically as the 10/40 window. Countries in this window have the least evangelized populations. ABOM considers the Arab world its main target field, the Muslim world its general target field, but also has significant activity in North America.

1- The Arab World:

95% of the 340 million people living in the Arab world are Muslims. They reside in 22 countries with Arabic as their official language. The remaining 5% are mostly nominal Christians, constituting between 12 to15 million people. ABOM targets both groups.

We partner tightly with missionaris who laboring inside Arabic countries focusing on> planting Churches. Cunrrently we have a tight partnership with missionaries in the following countries. We desire to send missionaries to the rest of the Arab world.

  • Morocco
  • Tunisia
  • Egypt
  • Lebanon
  • Syria
  • West Bank
  • Saudi Arabia

2- The Muslim World:

About 60% of Islam’s 1.4 billion followers are found in Asia, 22% in the Arab world, 12% in sub-Saharan Africa, 5% in Europe, and most of the rest are in North America (2 to 8 million). Currently we have a tight partnership with missionaries in the following countries:

  • Turkey