The Arab World
Approximately 400 millions Arabs are living today on more than 4 million square miles of a very strategic land. A gateway to three continents, Asia, Africa and Europe.
It is possible to map three regions within the Arab World: The Gulf, The Fertile Crescent and North Africa. Many Arabs live also in the West.
The 20th century will be remembered in the collective Arab memory as a period of failure and humiliation. Despite vast oil resources, the Arabs find themselves at the dawn of a new century as weak and dependent on outside powers as before.
To make any kind of progress among the Arabs, we need to demonstrate Christian love in a hospitable and humble way.
- We need to pray for
- the Arab indigenous Church to grow. It's future is as bright as we are willing to stand in the gap (Eze 22:30).
- We need to pray for Christian migration to cease.
- For new workers to be sent.
- For teaching aids to be added.
- For the Christian mass media to be become more effective.
- May our Lord help us to take a stand to promote His kingdom in the Arab world.
For more information, please refer to The Spirit of Islam site.